Annunciation Maternity Home provides housing and related services to young mothers facing an unplanned pregnancy.
For young women in crisis pregnancies and their children, we offer exceptional housing, educational opportunities, and access to health services to empower them in their journey toward independence.
Watch the video below to hear from our Executive Director on why AMH is such a special place for young girls in need.
A best-practice, model community that transforms the lives of all young women experiencing a crisis pregnancy, and the lives they touch, by offering them a new beginning.
Hear from our board members below!
We took the month of December to reflect on what the birth of Christ means to us here at AMH. Watch this video to hear what our board members’ thoughts on this topic!
We are guided by faith based principles. Accordingly, we will:
• Respect and value all human life;
• Be loving, caring, respectful, and forgiving;
• Offer a safe and healthy environment;
• Offer hope and encouragement to those we serve;
• Be good stewards of the resources entrusted to us.
Our services are offered without regard to religious belief, and we make no religious demands on those who come to us for help.
Hear from our board members on why AMH needs your support:
To live and exemplify the charism of the Annunciation of Mary, depicted in the Gospel of Luke, for pregnant women:
• By teaching that they are blessed and loved by God;
• By showing God’s unconditional love for them;
• By teaching faith in God’s will and plan for their lives.
Watch this video to hear the inspiring story of Grace Davis, a former resident at AMH who now works here! Please consider donating to AMH to continue supporting girls like Grace.