You Make a Difference
The cost of providing one mother and her baby with all of the programs and services at Annunciation Maternity Home is approximately $150 a day.
Annunciation Maternity Home relies on donor support to continue serving our young mothers and babies, and help them find long-term stability. Our list of donors include individuals, organizations, foundations, corporations, community groups, and churches.
Annunciation Maternity Home is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible.
Many Ways to Give
Make a One-Time Gift
- Gifts of any amount will help!
Become a Monthly Donor
- Become a “Lifesaver” monthly donor by giving monthly. Set up your recurring payments online, or call us for more information on how to get started.
Enroll in Your Employer’s Matching Gift Program
- Many businesses (i.e. Dell, Apple, 3M, Nelnet) offer a matching gift program for their employees. This means your donation has double the impact! Visit your workplace giving portal and choose Annunciation!
Donate a Used Vehicle
- Depending on the our need and condition of the vehicle, vehicles donated to Annunciation can be used by the Home to transport moms and babies, gifted to a mother in support of her goals, or auto auctioned with proceeds benefitting our Home.
- Leave Your Legacy Gift to Annunciation
- Contact us to learn how to donate gifts of stock.
Host a Donation Drive
- Host a donation drive with your church, group, or business to gather needed items for our Home. For a most recent list of needs, visit our Wish List, or contact us by phone.
Sponsor an Event
- Sponsor our Annual Banquet or Golf Tournament, or help us find sponsors! Stay tuned to our events page for upcoming event information.
Donate Gift Cards
- HEB, Target, and Walmart Gift Cards are always needed to purchase the essentials for our mothers and babies.